On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga Zom 100: Bucket List of the Deadit was announced that the sixth episode will feature the participation of six members of the franchise zombie land sagaspecifically of the idols Franchouchou. This episode is scheduled to air on August 27.
Curiously, the statement invites fans to watch the episode to find out who is going to appear, as it turns out that the idol unit Franchouchou has seven members, which implies that a girl will be absent. As a reminder, the idol unit is made up of the following girls:
- Kaede Hondo like Sakura Minamoto.
- Asami Tano like Saki Nikaido.
- laugh taneda like Ai Mizuno.
- Maki Kawase like Junko Konno.
- Rika Kinugawa like Yugiri.
- Minami Tanaka as Lily Hoshikawa.
- kotono mitsuishi like Tae Yamada.
The series has been broadcast since July 9 in Japan and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the services crunchyroll, hulu and Netflix they take care of its distribution in the West. For his part, Haro Aso and Kotarō Takata they began publishing the manga through the magazine Sunday GX from the publisher shogakukan in October 2018.
Unfortunately, the anime adaptation has been affected by production problems that led to the delay of the broadcast of its final episode. Because its broadcast is now scheduled to span the month of October, the series conflicts with the season premieres of Fall-2023 (October-December) in TV. Consequently, the production is still not sure when the last three episodes of this series will air.
- Kazuki Kawagoe (Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu., Ikebukuro West Gate Park) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios BUG FILMSwith the assistance of hanako ueda.
- Hiroshi Seko (Jujutsu Kaisen, Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Darling in the Franxx) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kii Tanaka (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Absolute Duo, Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is in charge of character design, while Junpei Fukuchi He is in charge of the design of the zombies.
- makoto miyazaki (One Punch Man, SPY×FAMILY, Fairy Gone) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
In a trash-filled apartment, 24-year-old Akira Tendou watches a zombie movie with lifeless, envious eyes. After spending three hard years in a sweatshop in Japan, his spirit is broken. He doesn’t even have the courage to confess his feelings to Ohtori, his beautiful co-worker. Then one morning, he bumps into his landlord having lunch – who turns out to be another tenant! The whole city is infested with zombies and even though he is running for his life from it, Akira has never felt so alive.